The Academic Development and Resource Unit (ADRU) is a central service unit dedicated to providing assistance to all staff and students at the University The unit provides a variety of services and carries out different activities designed to improve academic instruction in the University.
Major services the unit provides to the University include:
- Facilitateaccess to ICT gadgets and their application in the teaching-learning process;
- Provide Internet services for the University community:
- Spot reading for staff members of the University;
- Organize and conduct pedagogical training for the faculty;
- Academic Consultation & Collaboration – to individual academic staff as well as teaching teams in aspects of teaching and learning as identified by the staff;